Five-layer construction optimizes performance by engineering each layer for the five essential shot types
1) Extra soft urethane cover promotes higher than average spin on partial wedge shots, especially from 30 yards.
2) Firm and fast outer mantle promotes optimal short-iron spin to stop the ball fast without excess "spin-back".
3) Semi-firm middle-mantle promotes mid launch and mid spin off the middle irons for optimal control and distance.
4) Soft inner-mantle promotes high launch and high spin off the long-irons for maximum distance.
5) Small, low-compression core promotes high launch and low spin off the driver for maximum distance.