TOUR PREFERRED MB Forged Irons
TOUR PREFERRED MB Irons - A FINELY WROUGHT MUSCLEBACK BLADE EXPRESSLY DESIGNED FOR THE PURIST.
The Tour Preferred MB is a finely wrought muscleback blade expressly designed for the purist. With clear lines, a compact player's shape and minimal offset, the TPMB delivers the pure feel, feedback and workability coveted by forged blade fans.
An exclusive, 6-step forging process employed produces a more precisely shaped and finished head that looks and performs like a work of art. A thin topline, thin sole, straight leading edge, minimal offset and tapered hosel work in conjunction to promote the kind of clean face-to-ball connection sought after by skilled players.
The TPMB incorporates TaylorMade's innovative precision-weighting port in the back of the clubhead to solve an age-old problem. In the past, clubmakers have installed cartridges of varying weight in the hosel to assure that each iron in the set is of uniform swing weight. However, that affects the location of the CG in terms of its position between the toe and heel. The TPMB's precision-weighting port guarantees precise swing weights while ensuring optimal and consistent CG location in every clubhead.
The TPMB also incorporates an advanced, USGA-conforming groove design to promote more spin and control from the rough. The standard shaft and grip properties were chosen with input from TaylorMade Tour Staff professionals, and include True Temper Dynamic Gold and Tour Velvet grips, a combination deemed optimal for promoting consistent and responsive performance.
- Forged muscle-back with clean lines, compact player's shape and minimal offset. Delivers the pure feel, feedback and workability coveted by blade fans.
- 6-Step net forging process and state of the art shaping produce a more precisely finished head.
- Advanced groove design promotes more spin and control from the rough.
- Precision-weighting port guarantees precise swing-weights while ensuring optimal CG location in every clubhead.
- GRIP: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 58R - 51g.
- STOCK SHAFT: True Temper Dynamic Gold - X, S, R.
1. Your standard options
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great feel
- Great Feel Ball Flight T
- The Look Of The Club Is B
- But Only Because The Loft
- Shorter Than Rocketbladez
Great irons takes a little playing to get use to. Be sure and check lofts and lies mine was off from factory. Beautiful clubs that preform wonderful
- Was this a gift?: