Spider Mallet CS
Our Third Installment to our Spider Counterbalance Family
- New Center-Shafted option for players seeking a counterbalanced putter that is face-balanced.
- Tremendously high MOI in a mallet-style head - 3874 - for outstanding twist-resistance and distance-control on off-center hits.
- 130-gram grip counterbalances head-weight to help you swing the head smoothly and on path.
- Counter-balanced Spider Mallet is 50% more stable based on overall club MOI values than a traditional putter.
- PureRoll Surlyn® insert promotes soft-yet-solid feel and smooth roll straight off the face.
- White leading edge and linear alignment aid in the cavity making aiming easy.
1. Your standard options
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Align
- Great feel
Comments about TaylorMade Spider Mallet CS:
I'm 69 and have played the game for 57 years, and the Spider Mallet CS is the best putter I have ever owned. I love the counterbalance design; it makes the putter extremely versatile. You can experiment with a variety of grips and strokes to find what works best for you. It has great feel, is easy to line up and puts a great roll on the ball.
I have fought the yips all my life and have a closet full of short, belly and long putters to prove it. All those putters are now obsolete; I have found the putter of my dreams. I can choke well down on the grip of this 38" putter to counterbalance the weight of the club head, which virtually eliminates the yips. The claw grip works well with this putter too and will probably be my grip of choice for longer putts.
Thank you, TaylorMade, for finally making a putter that I can actually hit where I'm aiming! The Spider Mallet CS is in my bag and it's going to stay there.
- Was this a gift?: