RocketBladez Max Sand Wedge
Max Technology and the Speed Pocket Makes this our Longest Iron Ever.
We’ve poured every bit of distance-enhancing know-how we’ve got into RocketBladez Max irons to create a club that’s effortless to launch high, long and straight. The 4- through 7-iron feature hollow-head, metalwood construction, and sophisticated new ultra-thin clubface design to promote faster ball speed, more forgiveness, higher launch, longer carry and a steeper approach angle.
The Speed Pocket is incorporated into the 4-iron through AW to promote more ball speed, especially on mis-hits low on the face. The Inverted Cone expands the area of the clubface that delivers high ball speed, and the new, ultra-thin face design reduces directional dispersion to promote improved accuracy.
The hollow construction of RocketBladez Max irons allows us to use an ultra-strong, ultra-fast 455 stainless face material, and to create an ultra-low CG location and exceptionally high MOI, all of which makes these irons remarkably forgiving and easy to launch on a high, distance-enhancing flight. The tungsten weight in the toe ensures the CG is predictably centered between the toe and the heel – an undervalued benefit because impact with that point results in maximum energy transfer to the ball to promote maximum distance.
All of the technology and knowledge that TaylorMade has regarding how to make an iron go far is what makes the RocketBladez Max the longest iron we’ve ever created.
- RBZ Speed Pocket in the 4-iron through AW works with an advanced ultra-thin face design and improved Inverted Cone shape to promote consistently high ball speed and distance on center and off-center hits, especially low on the face.
- Hollow head construction inspired by our metalwoods (4- through 7-irons) with substantial toplines, broad soles, superior perimeter-weighting, ultra-low CG and an ultra-fast 455 stainless-steel face for effortless launch and excellent distance.
- Visible tungsten weights in the toe pulls the CG into exact center of the face to ensure that center-face impact delivers maximum ball speed and distance.
- Fantastic feel promoted by a specially formulated polyurethane developed by 3M that fills the Speed Pocket, keeping debris out, and which quiets vibration without significantly slowing/inhibiting the flex of the pocket.
- Grip: Winn RBladez Max - 46g