RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour Fairway
RocketBallz Fairways Just Got RocketBallz-IER
The new No. 1 fairway wood model on the PGA Tour features the same low-profile clubhead shape as the RBZ Stage 2 fairways woods. When you look down and see how beautifully low the back edge of the head rests near the turf at address you’ll have all the confidence you need to launch the ball high, long and straight. Increased ball speed comes from RocketSteel clubface and an improved Speed Pocket.
Like the RBZ Stage 2 fairways, the added distance is made possible by an improved Speed Pocket design and a new, ultra-strong and ultra-fast clubface material called RocketSteel co-developed by TaylorMade and Carpenter, a company renowned for expertise at creating high-performance metals.
What makes it different from the RBZ Stage 2 fairways is the addition of our innovative Loft-Sleeve technology that gives you the ability to adjust the loft up or down 1.5° face angle, and a high-performance Matrix RocketFuel 70-gram shaft.
On the white, glare-resistant crown is positioned a unique black, yellow and gray decal designed to help you determine precisely how the clubhead is aimed, and to help you position the ball directly opposite the center of the face.
- TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add ±1.5° to the standard loft. 3-wood loft is 14.5° (which can be adjusted up to 16° or down to 13°).
- Ultra-high strength TaylorMade RocketSteel supplied by Carpenter® creates a thinner and faster-flexing face.
- Speed Pocket design flexes faster to promote faster ball speed and more distance.
- Lower and more-forward CG location promotes faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- Shallower face and lower head profile for increased playability and easier launch.
- Thick-Thin Crown design saves weight that's redistributed to improve CG location.
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown graphic all promote easy alignment.
- Matrix RocketFuel 70 graphite shaft (70 grams) promotes fast swing speed.
- Grip: RBZ Lite Grip .600(TP) - 45g