RocketBallz Stage 2 Ladies Rescue
RocketBallz Rescues Just got RocketBallz-IER
We created the first hybrid, our original Rescue, in 1999 to give golfers an easy-to-hit alternative to long-irons. Our mastery of this category continues with the RBZ Stage 2 Rescue.
Like the RBZ Stage 2 fairway woods, RBZ Stage 2 Rescues benefit from an ultra-fast clubface and improved Speed Pocket design. The face consists of RocketSteel, which was cooperatively created with Carpenter, a global leader in the development of high-performance alloys and specialty metals. The new low-profile head with shallow clubface makes possible a lower and more-forward CG location that promotes faster ball speed while making it easy to launch your shots high and long and land them soft.
The white, glare-resistant crown features a unique black, yellow and gray decal designed to help you determine precisely how the clubhead is aimed, and to help you position the ball directly opposite the center of the face.
- Ultra-high strength TaylorMade RocketSteel supplied by Carpenter® creates a thinner and faster-flexing face.
- Improced Speed Pocket design flexes faster to promote faster ball speed and more distance.
- Lower and more-forward CG location promotes faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown graphic all promote easy alignment.
- Shaft: Matrix RocketFuel 55
- Grip: RBZ Winn Grip - 40g