R11 Driver - ONLY R11 can activate the THREE DIMENSIONS to DISTANCE: loft, face angle, and flight path.
- Adjust the loft with Flight Control Technology (FCT).
- Adjust the face angle with the new Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP).
- Adjust the CG location with Movable Weight Technology (MWT®).
- Promotes up to 100 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and ±1,000 RPM backspin change.
- New aerodynamic shape promotes faster speed for more distance.
- White non-glare crown and black clubface for easy alignment.
- GRIP: TaylorMade 360 - 55g.
- STOCK SHAFT: Fujikura® Blur® 60 - X, S, R, M.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Heavy Head
- High Pitch Sound
- Adding Distance
Got club as a gift from parents who said was for reasonable price. Used in golf tournaments for high school, county tournaments, and city tournaments. Pretty good driver, was an upgrade from my original R7. I have tried a lot of drivers and can say that this was put in the bag after the first use. Played at the specified 9* and neutral face. Flight was pretty boring, sometimes mid/low trajectory. Overall, a good driver and very long.
- Was this a gift?: