R1 v2 TP Driver
R1 v2: All of the Adjustability in a Smaller and Lighter Head
The R1 v2 was driven first and foremost by the Tour. Many Tour Pros prefer a heavier than normal driver shaft or a longer than normal driver shaft, but in many cases, combining a heavier or longer shaft with the original R1’s 460cc head makes the club’s total weight too heavy. To save weight without compromising any of our three tuning technologies that allow you to tune the face angle, loft and shot shape, we made the R1 v2 head more compact by reducing the size by 20cc. At 440cc, the R1 v2 shares the exact same proportions as the R1 and can be tuned just as precisely as the R1. However, the R1 v2’s lighter head weight allows you greater freedom to use a heavier or Tour spec shaft without pushing the club’s total weight too high.
- Smaller and lighter 440cc clubhead
- RIP Phenom 65 graphite shaft
- 7 face angle options: N/square, open, medium-open, maximum-open, closed, medium-closed, maximum-closed.
- Shot-shaping movable weights promote a neutral/straight flight or a distance-enhancing draw.
- Thick-thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting high launch, fast ball speed and low spin.
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new gray/orange/black crown graphic together promote easy alignment.
- Improved aerodynamics reduce drag over the head to promote faster club head speed.
1. Your standard options