R1 Black TP Driver
Yes, there is a Black R1.
Custom Options No Longer Available
To get every potential yard out of your driver you need to achieve the precise combination of launch angle and spin-rate that promotes maximum carry and roll. Yet swing characteristics vary from player to player. R1 allows you to tune three key clubhead parameters so you can customize the club to your swing characteristics to create the launch conditions that promote maximum distance.
With R1 you can 1) Choose from five Face-Angle positions so you can achieve the look you want at address and to help you square the face to the ball at impact.2) Choose from 12 Loft-Sleeve settings between 8° and 12°. 3) Choose from two ways to position the movable Shot-Shape weights to promote a straight flight or a distance-enhancing draw.
We made a point to provide a wide range of loft options, because our analysis of thousands of clubfittings at our MAT-T (Motion Analysis Technology by TaylorMade) revealed that 80% of golfers are playing a driver with the wrong loft for their swing, at the expense of distance.
- One driver model that can be tuned to fit Tour pros and amateurs alike.
- 7 standard and 5 upright loft options between 8° and 12° (±2°) to obtain optimal launch angle.
- 7 face angle options: N/square, open, medium-open, maximum-open, closed, medium-closed, maximum-closed.
- Shot-shaping movable weights promote a neutral/straight flight or a distance-enhancing draw.
- Thick-thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting high launch, fast ball speed and low spin.
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
- Improved aerodynamics reduce drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed.
- Aldila RIP Phenom 65-gram shaft
1. Your standard options