Ghost Tour Maranello 81
The Intersection of Art and Craftsmanship
Great putting requires complete confidence in your instrument. You have to love how it looks, feels and sounds. That was our goal when we created our new Ghost Tour Series. Each model is a work of art crafted with a level of refinement that’s readily apparent from every angle. But the beauty of the Ghost Tour Series is beauty is more than skin deep, as each also engineered to deliver smooth, accurate roll and acute distance control. Gain confidence with a putter that’s at the apex of art and science and elevate your ability to get the ball in the hole – the Ghost Tour Series.
- Seductively designed and detailed so that every line, curve, color and surface works in harmony to create a true work of art.
- Provocative white topline and sexy mirror-black ion-plated sole.
- New multi-material 8020 PureRoll insert (80% Surlyn/20% aluminum) for smooth roll and profound feel.
- Two powerful aiming aids: high-contrast topline and strong black parallel lines on top.
- Equipped with a sleek step-less shaft and new premium TaylorMade rubber grip with red end cap.
1. Your standard options
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great feel
- White Paint Stains Easily
After trying different putter types determined that a heel shafted mallet works best for me. Eventually settling for a different well known putter manufacturer. Months later stumbled upon this putter and enjoyed the feel, alignment aids, look and distance control. Side by side comparing similar putter designs, this putter is making more putts for me.
- Was this a gift?: