TaylorMade-adidas Golf Company's
2015 Project (a) Survey Sweepstakes No. 8
1. The entry period of the TaylorMade-adidas Golf Company's ("TMaG") 2015 Project (a) Survey Sweepstakes No. 8 ("Sweepstakes") runs from 2:00 a.m. Pacific Time on July 14, 2015 until 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on August 9, 2015 (“Entry Period”).
2. This Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state and local regulations and laws and is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
3. This Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States, including Puerto Rico, Guam and US possessions. Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes each entrant's full and unconditional representation of their age, as well as acceptance of these Official Rules and consent to be contacted by TMaG by e-mail or mail.
4. To be entered to win the Sweepstakes, each entrant must fill out the survey located at https://taylormadegolf.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0P1I19qr6Tm47o9or send a hand written entry to the address provided below during the Entry Period. One (1) winner will be chosen randomly by August 21, 2015. TMaG is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, undelivered or misdirected entry information. Individuals that are employees of TMaG at time of entry are not eligible to win.
5. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO WIN.
6. The winner will be notified as soon as practicable either on August 21, 2015 or thereafter by mail, email or in person, at TMaG's sole discretion. Each entrant agrees to the use of their name, likeness, and disclosure of prizes, without compensation, in future promotions and advertisements of TMaG, including on Facebook. Winners may be required to verify address or execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within five (5) days after delivery of prize notification or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected, at TMaG’s sole discretion.
7. The winner will receive the following before September 21, 2015: a year’s supply of TaylorMade Project (a) golf balls, fulfilled by providing the winner (1) dozen Project (a) balls for each of twelve (12) consecutive calendar months (twelve (12) dozen total).
8. The prize has an approximate value of $383.88. However, the prize is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The prize is not transferable. Any income taxes payable in respect of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses relative to participation in the Sweepstakes (including acceptance of prize) not specified herein. All other expenses not specified herein are winner’s responsibility. TMaG will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Prize notification returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within seven (7) days after being sent will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. No prize substitution or cash equivalent of prize except at TMaG's sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason and only then for prize of comparable value. Specific prizes are subject to change at TMaG’s sole discretion. The prize is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). All entrants agree to permit TMaG to use their entries for TMaG's marketing/advertising materials in perpetuity and for any and all purposes. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of TMaG which is final in all respects and entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules will forfeit their prizes. In all matters relating to the interpretation and application of any rule, eligibility of an entrant or any other aspect of this Sweepstakes, the decision of TMaG shall be final. TMaG reserves the right to cancel, amend or revoke this Sweepstakes at any time.
9. By accepting a prize, the winner releases and agrees to hold harmless TMaG, its affiliate companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind, including death, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes.
10. TMaG reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value if TMaG determines that the prize is not reasonably feasible due to circumstances beyond TMaG's control.
11. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of California. For the purposes of any disputes hereunder, entrants consent solely to the jurisdiction and venue of the appropriate state or federal court situated in San Diego County, California.
12. For the identification of the winner, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the address below between August 11, 2015 and August 15, 2015. All notices sent to TMaG pursuant to these Official Rules must be sent in writing to the following address:
TaylorMade-adidas Golf Company
2015 Project (a) Survey Sweepstakes No. 8
Attention: Heather Fessler
5545 Fermi Court
Carlsbad, California 92008