Dustin Johnson's WITB from his WGC-Bridgestone Invitational win
Here is a look at what the U.S. Open winner is playing this week at the WGC Bridgestone Invitational:
• M1 Driver / 10.5* / Fujikura Speeder Evolution 2.0 Tour Spec 661X / 45.75" / D4 swingweight
• M1 Fairway / 17* / Aldila RIP Alpha 90X
• UDI (#2) / Project X HZRDUS Black 105X
• Tour Preferred MB ('14) 3-PW / True Temper DG Tour Issue X100
• Tour Preferred EF Satin Chrome Wedges (54 & 60 degrees) / KBS Tour 130X Black Nickel
• Tour Preferred X ('14) Golf Ball (#1: in aspiration of one-putting every hole)
Download PDFDownload PDF
ABOUT TAYLORMADE GOLF
About TaylorMade Golf Company
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, TaylorMade Golf Company sells golf equipment, footwear, apparel and accessories under the TaylorMade, adidas Golf, Adams and Ashworth brands. TaylorMade Golf Company posted 2014 sales of €913 million.
About the adidas Group
The adidas Group is one of the global leaders within the sporting goods industry, offering a broad range of products around the core brands: adidas, Reebok, TaylorMade and Reebok-CCM Hockey. Headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, the Group has more than 55,000 employees and generated sales of EUR 17 billion.