adizero has completely changed other sport categories and is set to do the same to golf. Revolutionizing the fit, feel and shape of adidas Golf footwear, the adizero Tour has been specially-engineered to include only what’s essential to perform, and deliver everything a golfer needs to finish strong when it’s needed most. Proprietary lightweight and waterproof materials combine to create the lightest, most comfortable and best performing 10-cleated Tour golf shoe that adidas has ever created.
- The lightest ten-cleated men's tour shoe we've ever created that helps to reduce fatigue down the stretch.
- Microfiber leather SPRINTSKIN™ upper for superior-fitting comfort.
- Ultra-light, perforated tongue offers enhanced breathability and comfort.
- Internal SPRINTWEB™ TPU layer for unrivaled upper stability during lateral movements.
- Revolutionary thin (1.2mm) PeBAX SPRINTFRAME™ lightweight 93.4oz) outsole provides optimal performance and support.
- 10-spike configuration with THINTECH® low-profile technology for improved traction and stability.
- Two insoles to maximize performance, the FitFOAM® sockliner provides the best comfort while the CLOUDFOAM™ insole provides the best lightweight cushioning with every step.
- New, anatomical last specially-developed to provide optimal foot roll and movement throughout the swing.
- 2-Year Waterproof Warranty
- 90 Day Comfort Guarantee
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Weekend Rounds
I golf three to four times a week and for that amount of golf I'm very average, just love the game. Anyways I work out in barefoot shoes and these are the closest you can get to that on the golf course. They fit amazing. They look great, and they hold up/easy to clean. I only give them a 3 because the spikes fall out. Others have had this problem and I hoped that the pair I received was somehow going to be different. This wasn't the case. If this problem is fixed they are my favorite shoe I've ever had. Too bad though because its such an irritating problem.
- Was this a gift?:
Love the shoe, but I kept losing spikes on the right shoe. Returned one pair and the same thing happened on the second pair. If Adidas can solve this problem I would buy the shoe again. Two other players at my club had the same problem.
- Was this a gift?: