adizero has completely changed other sport categories and is set to do the same to golf. Revolutionizing the fit, feel and shape of adidas Golf footwear, the adizero Tour has been specially-engineered to include only what’s essential to perform, and deliver everything a golfer needs to finish strong when it’s needed most. Proprietary lightweight and waterproof materials combine to create the lightest, most comfortable and best performing 10-cleated Tour golf shoe that adidas has ever created.
- The lightest ten-cleated men's tour shoe we've ever created that helps to reduce fatigue down the stretch.
- Microfiber leather SPRINTSKIN™ upper for superior-fitting comfort.
- Ultra-light, perforated tongue offers enhanced breathability and comfort.
- Internal SPRINTWEB™ TPU layer for unrivaled upper stability during lateral movements.
- Revolutionary thin (1.2mm) PeBAX SPRINTFRAME™ lightweight (3.4oz) outsole provides optimal performance and support.
- 10-spike configuration with THINTECH® low-profile technology for improved traction and stability.
- Two insoles to maximize performance, the FitFOAM® sockliner provides the best comfort while the CLOUDFOAM™ insole provides the best lightweight cushioning with every step.
- New, anatomical last specially-developed to provide optimal foot roll and movement throughout the swing.
- 2-Year Waterproof Warranty
- 90 Day Comfort Guarantee
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
My wife bought these for me as a gift, they felt very comfortable and broke in rather fast.
The issue developed after 2.5 rounds, the two front cleats on the right foot came out. I had to replace them at the turn. The replacement cleats came out 5 holes later. I took them to the sore and they gave me two replacements. Ever since I have been checking the cleats after almost every swing and have had to reinsert them at least 10 times since, in addition I carry 5 extra cleats in case I don't catch the spike when it comes out, cause it is not a matter of if it will come out, it is when. I have also asked others with these shoes if they have the same issue and all have said they have the issue, even the local college golf team has this issue.
Is Adidas going to do something about this?
- Was this a gift?: