adizero has completely changed other sport categories and is set to do the same to golf. Revolutionizing the fit, feel and shape of adidas Golf footwear, the adizero Tour has been specially-engineered to include only what’s essential to perform, and deliver everything a golfer needs to finish strong when it’s needed most. Proprietary lightweight and waterproof materials combine to create the lightest, most comfortable and best performing 10-cleated Tour golf shoe that adidas has ever created.
- The lightest ten-cleated men's tour shoe we've ever created that helps to reduce fatigue down the stretch.
- Microfiber leather SPRINTSKIN™ upper for superior-fitting comfort.
- Ultra-light, perforated tongue offers enhanced breathability and comfort.
- Internal SPRINTWEB™ TPU layer for unrivaled upper stability during lateral movements.
- Revolutionary thin (1.2mm) PeBAX SPRINTFRAME™ lightweight 93.4oz) outsole provides optimal performance and support.
- 10-spike configuration with THINTECH® low-profile technology for improved traction and stability.
- Two insoles to maximize performance, the FitFOAM® sockliner provides the best comfort while the CLOUDFOAM™ insole provides the best lightweight cushioning with every step.
- New, anatomical last specially-developed to provide optimal foot roll and movement throughout the swing.
- 2-Year Waterproof Warranty
- 90 Day Comfort Guarantee
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Weekend Rounds
Just purchased the adizero Tour model 674911. Very stylish comfortable and lightweight. However there are no replacement yellow cleats and feel cheated and considering sending them back as the shoes have not been used. The representative that sold me the shoe said that I would be able to purchase the cleats online.
- Was this a gift?: