RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour TP Fairway
Complete your bag
RocketBallz Fairways Just Got RocketBallz-IER
Designed to fulfill the specific needs of a tour professional, the tour-proven RBZ Stage 2 Tour TP fairway woods are engineered with a slightly smaller head volume, a slightly open face and with tour lofts. Equipped with a Matrix RUL 80 shaft and FCT Light .600 grip. A wide range of custom, premium shafts are also available by Aldila, Fujikura, Graphite Design, Matrix Oban, Royal Precision and UST; and custom, premium grips by Iomic, Golf Pride, Lamkin, Winn and TaylorMade.
TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add ±1.5° to the standard loft. 3-wood loft is 14.5° (which can be adjusted up to 16° or down to 13°).
- Ultra-high strength TaylorMade RocketSteel supplied by Carpenter® creates a thinner and faster-flexing face.
- Speed Pocket design flexes faster to promote faster ball speed and more distance.
- Lower and more-forward CG location promotes faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- Shallower face and lower head profile for increased playability and easier launch.
- Thick-Thin Crown design saves weight that's redistributed to improve CG location.
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown graphic all promote easy alignment.
- Matrix RocketFuel 70 graphite shaft (70 grams) promotes fast swing speed.
- Grip: RBZ Lite Grip .600(TP) - 45g