RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour TP Driver
Complete your bag
Our Longest just got Longer-ier.
The RBZ Stage 2 driver gives you a big, confidence-building clubface in a head engineered to promote fast swing speed. That’s a killer combo for players who like to get after it with a big swing to launch the ball long. TaylorMade engineers accomplished yet another remarkable feat in metalwood mastery by increasing the size of the clubface (4100 square millimeters) while also improving the aerodynamic properties of the clubhead..
In addition, our innovative Thick-thin Crown technology saves substantial weight that’s redistributed to move the CG lower and more forward, which promotes a high launch angle, low spin-rate and faster ball speed, all of which promote maximum distance. Add the lightweight 50-gram Fujikura RocketFuel shaft and the ability to adjust the loft and face angle and you’ve got a driver worthy of the description “RocketBallz-ier.”
The crown features a unique black, orange and gray decal designed to make it easier to frame the ball opposite the center of the clubface, and easier to detect exactly how the clubhead is aimed to give you confidence that the face is aligned exactly the way you want it before you start your takeaway.
- Faster and longer than the original RocketBallz driver.
- Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area.
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed.
- Thick-Thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add ±1.5° to each of the available standard lofts: 9.5 (which can be adjusted up to 11° or down to 8°) 10.5 (which can be adjusted up to 12° or down to 9°) and HL 13 (which can be adjusted up to 14.5° or down to 11.5°).
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment.
- Shaft: Matrix 7Q3