RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour Rescue
Complete your bag
RocketBallz Rescues Just Got RocketBallz-IER
When we reinvigorated the hybrid category a decade ago with our legendary Rescue Mid, professional golfers on every tour quickly started replacing their long-irons with our hybrids, so much so that today you rarely see a 1-iron or 2-iron in a Tour pro’s bag, and 3-irons are becoming increasingly rare as well.
We’ve taken everything we know about making the best hybrids in golf to create the RBZ Stage 2 Tour Rescue. It starts with the a beautiful low-profile head shape and low-forward CG location (same as the RBZ Stage 2 Rescue), then adds our Loft-sleeve technology so you can adjust the loft up or down by 1.5°. Your choice of a Matrix RocketFuel 80-gram or Matrix Altus 85-gram TP shaft.
TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add ±1.5° to the strandard loft. Rescue 3 loft is 18.5° (which can be adjusted up to 20° or down to 17°).
- Ultra-high strength TaylorMade RocketSteel supplied by Carpenter creates a thinner and faster-flexing face.
- Improved Speed Pocket design flexes faster to promote faster ball speed and more distance.
- Lower and more-forward CG location promotes faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown graphic all promote easy alignment.
- 80-gram graphite shaft promotes increased feel and control.
- Grip: RBZ Lite Grip .600 - 45g