Ghost Spider S
Complete your bag
Our Most Stable Tour Putter
Extensive testing with Tour professionals influenced every detail of the new Ghost Spider S - one of the most stable putters TaylorMade has ever created. In addition to its new, tour-inspired shape, the Ghost Spider S is revolutionary in terms of control and feel, delivering an off-the-charts MOI measurement of 6,030 -- dramatically higher than previous TaylorMade mallets like the Ghost Manta (4,900) and Corza Ghost (3,830).
The exceptionally high MOI makes Ghost Spider S extremely stable on off-center hits, and it also makes it easier to control the head and square the face to the ball at impact, a key benefit that has been consistently called out by the Tour pros who have put it in play.
The multi-material head (aluminum and steel) combines a white-colored steel-frame perimeter and top-line with a new, tour-inspired, non-transition black crown. The contrast between the white leading edge and black crown makes it easier to focus your eyes on the topline, making it easier to aim accurately.
In addition to the standard hosel, the Ghost Spider S is also available in a Tour-inspired "short slant" hosel designed for the player who swings on an arc. Unlike the standard hosel, which promotes a straight back-straight thru swing path, the short-slant is toe-weighted to broaden the scope of players who can benefit from the performance characteristics of the Ghost Spider S.
- 6000 MOI makes it easy to square the face at impact to start the ball on your inteded line
- 6000 MOI delivers tremendous twist-resistance on the backswing and off-center hits
- 6000 MOI promotes phenomenal distance control for more one-putts and fewer three-putts
- Tour-designed crown flows smoothly into the outer frame for less distraction
- Black/white frame and single white center-line promotes focus, accurate aim and stroke awareness
- PureRoll Surlyn® insert promotes incredibly soft-yet-solid feel and smooth roll off the face
- Single-bend, short-slant hosel with face-balanced/30° toe-down promotes stability on all stroke types